- Check-in time is 3 pm
- Check-out time is noon
- Valet parking is $50 USD per night, tax inclusive
- Self-parking (off-site) - $30 per day, up to three exits per day
- No charge for children 17 and under, sharing a room with parents
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Guaranteed reservations must be cancelled before 6 pm
- SPG members enjoy free standard internet access
- Transportation and shuttle information from the aiport
- Pets under 60 lbs are allowed at no charge
Sheraton Seattle Hotelis a contemporary urban retreat in the heart of downtown Seattle, Washington. Transformed by the expansion of the 25-story Union Street Tower, our downtown Seattle hotel is a high style, high-speed hotel and meeting destination for business travelers, groups, and vacationers. Discover a vibrant destination with innovative hospitality and warm Seattle personality that inspires you to work, play, relax, and connect in the Emerald City.
Seattle, Washington Hotel
Experience breathtaking views of the Seattle skyline from Sheraton Seattle Hotel. Sleep peacefully in a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper (TM) Bed, stay connected with Wi-Fi access, and work-out in the state-of-the-art Core Fitness Center. Eat, meet, and relax in our downtown Seattle restaurants, cafes, and lounges. Enjoy classic American cuisine and microbrews at the Daily Grill Restaurant & Bar or French cuisine in celebrity chef, Thierry Rautureau’s Loulay Kitchen & Bar.
Attractions Near Our Downtown Seattle Hotel
Located in Seattle's thriving downtown corridor, Sheraton Seattle Hotel is steps away from exciting nightlife, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Walk to all of the top things to do in Seattle, such as Pike Place Market, the Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Center, Space Needle, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, and the Washington State Ferries.